Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bubble and Destiny Come to School for a Visit

Have you ever seen a rabbit? Well I have seen on no actually two rabbits. Their fur is brown, black and white. The had long floppy ears. The ears twitched from listening to us and their whiskers from sniffing our scent. What wonderful little rabbits. Charlize Have you got a rabbit? You may be interested to know Jemma brought hers to school today. We made a bit circle on the mat so that they could not escape. The jumped around and came to people for a pat and to hide. We loved patting Jemma's rabbits and their fur was so soft. Devon Today fluffy rabbits came to school. I saw their noses poking out of their box. When they got out they started to jump. One came my way and I was very excited. Guess what I got to do? I took the photos with my teacher. After five minutes of rabbit fun they left to visit Jemma's sisters class. Jonathan What excitement... two very adorable rabbits came to school today. We got to hold them and pat their so very soft fur. I got to hold Bubbles. She was so warm on my legs. Her beautiful whiskers twitched and her ears went down. What fun. Have you ever felt how soft rabbit fur is? Alisha

1 comment: